Women Research Center
Women Research Center
Sustainable Development Goals
Explaining the desirable situation of women with regard to Islamic values through the use of fundamental and applied research and research, recognizing the current status of women in different fields, and providing practical and practical solutions to overcoming obstacles, bottlenecks, and providing an appropriate context for promoting the status of women in Society, as well as the study of the specific biomedical issues of women, is also desirable.
Tasks and perspectives
- Implementation of basic, applied and development projects on women's issues based on Islamic theological and jurisprudential principles and critique and review of non-Islamic views.
- Reviewing the status and issues of women in different fields and publishing reports and presenting practical suggestions to relevant centers.
- Establishment of a database and compilation of documents, references and internal and external documents for extensive research and research on the objectives of the research institute.
- Compilation and compilation of books, translation of texts and works and scientific journals in line with the objectives of the research institute.
- Establishment of graduate and postgraduate studies in women's studies and efforts to create academic disciplines in this field, educate researchers and researchers, and provide educational and research facilities for those interested in activities within the framework of the research objectives.
- Communication and collaboration with centers and institutes of domestic and foreign research and experts, researchers and encouraging them to carry out research within the framework of the research objectives.
- Efforts to support scholars and scholars, and guide dissertations and dissertations and research to women's research needs and priorities.
- Conducting congresses, seminars, and workshops at national and international levels on women's issues.
- Collaboration with executive centers and policy makers in order to implement the necessary plans of these centers and coordination in order to determine the research priorities of the research institute.