The Energy Policy and Development Centre (KEPA) of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens publishes since 2008 the scientific journal titled “Euro-Asian Journal of Sustainable Energy Development Policy”. The journal is part of the activities of PROMITHEAS network that is coordinated by KEPA. It is a semi-annual bilingual (English, Russian) publication addressing policy issues on energy and climate change. The aim of the journal is to motivate and encourage the scientific and research human potential to communicate their research work in the aforementioned scientific areas. Efforts are made so as the journal to include articles produced by researchers, members of PROMITHEAS network and “BSEC-Green Energy Network”.
Coverage includes but is not restricted to:
- Energy supply and geopolitics;
- Strategic energy planning;
- Socio-economics of hydrocarbon reserves exploitation;
- Energy interconnections;
- Regional Energy Market development;
- Emerging hydrogen technologies;
- Socio-economics of transcontinental energy corridors;
- Kyoto Protocol mechanisms;
- Analysis,implementation and evaluation of climate policy instruments;
- RTD policies and socio-economics for new forms of energy.