Under the guidance of the faculty, research is being conducted in the following areas:
1. Development of a technology for recycling industrial, agricultural, mineral raw materials and ecologically balanced oil processing technologies with the production of new materials and high-quality fuels (Program of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus "New materials, chemical technologies for industry, medicine and agriculture on the basis of petrochemical, mineral and renewable raw materials of the Republic of Belarus ").
2. Ecological situation of toxicants in natural and anthropogenic ecosystems.
3. Creation of new detergents, cleaning and disinfecting agents with low environmental load for medical, medical and preventive institutions, light, food, machine-building industry and cattle-breeding complex using waste products.
4. Development of methods for reclamation of dumps of ore-processing enterprises (polymetallic ores containing colored, precious, rare metals).
5. Research elements of the environmental quality management system and the economy of nature management.