Excellence and distinction in engineering specializations, teaching, research, and application
Seeking to graduate engineers who are able to maintain high-skilled competition in the job market
1. Providing students with knowledge and vocational and basic skills.
2. Acquainting students with communication skills.
3. Enhancing students’ ethical standards and the criteria of practice.
4. The continual development of the courses in accordance with the needs of the job market.
5. Encouraging faculty members and students to conduct research and pursue learning permanently.
6. Encouraging faculty members and students to propose pioneering ideas.
7. Establishing communication links with relevant parties in the fields of engineering, training and research.
8. Providing training and engineering consultations to relevant parties.