ETA Programme (2017-2023)
The ETA programme supporting research, experimental development and innovation of applied social sciences and humanities (hereinafter referred to as the “Programme”) was approved by Czech Government Resolution No. 37 on the 16th of January 2017.
FOCUS OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme will promote the incorporation of social sciences and humanities into projects of applied research, experimental development and innovation, which are beneficial for maintaining and improving the quality of human life in response to dynamic social, economic, globalization, cultural and technological transformations. The programme will support projects that focus on one or more of the following aspects:
- utilizing the benefits of multidisciplinary approaches,
- linking technical and non-technical research,
- extracting potential outputs of basic research for application.
AIM OF THE PROGRAMME
The aim of the programme is to strengthen social and human dimensions in activities of applied research, experimental development and innovation and apply the outputs of these activities in the form of new or substantially improved existing products, procedures, processes or services in the following areas:
- man and society in the context of dynamic social and technological changes and challenges of the 21st century,
- man and the environment for his life in the context of sustainable development of the countryside, regions, cities and municipalities and building culture,
- man and the economy in the context of the emergence of new competitive advantages and development of competence for the 21st century,
- man and the social system in the context of the interaction between citizens and the state, public policies, administration and public services oriented towards citizens.