IAU Global Surveys on HESD:
- Survey n°2 - 2019: Higher Education and the 2030 Agenda: Moving into the ‘Decade of Action and Delivery for the SDGs’
- Survey n°3 - 2022: Accelerating Action for the SDGs in Higher Education
IAU Series of Publications for the Sustainable Development Goals:
In 2019, IAU launched a publication series on Higher Education's engagement for the SDGs, in collaboration with the IAU HESD Cluster.
The first one on SDG 13 (Climate Action) was released in July 2019, followed by a publication on SDG 5 (Gender Equality) published on the occasion of International Women’s Day in March 2021. In November 2021, a special collection of papers on Higher Education and SDG 16 (Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions) resulting from a paper competition for young scholars with UNODC/E4J was released. Also in 2021, the work on a publication for SDG 14 (Life below water) with the University of Bergen was completed. More publications are currently in planning.
- Higher Education and SDG 14: Integrating Ocean Research for the Global Goals, 2021
- IAU-UNODC Young Scholars Competition: Higher Education engages with SDG 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions, 2021
- Higher Education and SDG 5: Achieve Gender Equality and Empower All Women and Girls, 2021
- Higher Education & SDG 13: Climate Action Through University Teaching, Research and Community Engagement, 2019
- Catalysing Collaboration for an integrated approach to health, in support of equity and wellbeing worldwide: A Whitepaper on SDG 3, Open University of Catalonia, IAU and Cluster partners, 2023
You can also download IAU Horizons, the Association's news and information magazine; these volumes focus more specifically on sustainable development:
- IAU Horizons, vol. 26, no.2 - Leadership for a Sustainable Future (2021)
- IAU Horizons - Vol. 24, no. 1 - Universities and Agenda 2030: Engaging with the SDGs (2019)
- IAU Horizons, vol. 21, no.1 - The Role of Higher Education in developing and fostering Social Innovation (2015)
- IAU Horizons, vol. 20, no.3 - Where in the World is Higher Education in the Post-2015 Development Agenda? (2014)
- IAU Horizons, vol. 18, No.2 - The Contribution of Higher Education to Sustainable Development (2012)
- IAU Horizons - Vol. 18, no.3 & Vol.19, no.1 - IAU 14th General Conference on: Higher Education and the Global Agenda – Alternative Paths to the Future (2013)
All other volumes are available on the IAU website.