The Future of Higher Education in Africa - AAU Publication
The latest publication by the Association of African Universities (AAU) is titled - “The Future of Higher Education in Africa–A Summary of Conference Subthemes”.
The publication succinctly captures the key presentations, discussions, scientific papers, and contributions made by stakeholders during the Association of African Universities’ 15th General Conference, hosted virtually on July 5-8, 2021. The six (6) chapters of this publication, which were also the sub-themes of the conference focuses on the follow:
- Sub-Theme 1: The Future of African Higher Education Post-COVID-19
- Sub-Theme 2: Contributions of African Higher Education Institutions to Addressing the Challenges linked to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Sub-Theme 3: Contributions of African Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- Sub-Theme 4: Funding of African Higher Education Institutions in the face of unpredictable Economy
- Sub-Theme 5: Mainstreaming e-learning and the digital divide
- Sub-Theme 6: Contributions of the Diaspora to African Higher Education
We hope that this publication helps to enlighten all stakeholders on the conference proceedings and the key next steps identified by the 4,344 participants and stakeholders – from Africa and beyond.
Click here to access the publication - https://bit.ly/3L4v4sM