HESI 2023 Webinars and Action Groups
The Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI) supports four Action Groups that tackle specific topics related to higher education for sustainable development. Action groups draw upon the full HESI community to carry out its work and is often composed of several organizations and contributors.
This year, four webinars will be organized to present the work of each Action Group including upcoming plans, recent results and ways for the HESI community to engage with the group.
Please join us for these webinars. More information and registration is available at: https://sdgs.un.org/HESI/ActionGroupWebinars2023
- Rankings, ratings and assessments: 9 February 2023, 9:30 - 10:45 AM (EST)
- Education for Green Jobs: 1 March 2023, 930 - 10:45 AM (EST)
- SDG Publishers Compact: 22 March 2023, 9:30 - 10:45 AM (EDT)
- SDG Publishers Compact Fellows: "How to write for non-academic audiences to achieve progress towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)" 17 May 2023, 12:00 (EST). Register here.
- HESI Partner Programme: May/June 2023 (tbc)