Live Green: Living Learning Communities
The Live Green Community is one of the residential communities of the Living Learning Communities (LLC). The members of Live Green Community will actively participate, and often be a community leader, in sustainability initiatives on and off campus.
Members of Live Green Community will learn to:
- Minimize the ecological impact of daily activities
- Practice "green" actions in support of sustainability
- Community service learning projects organized by your Coordinator and Fellow
- Leadership activities that contribute to the green movement
- On-going research projects
- Topics may include alternative energies, transportation, community development, food, responsible consumption and green careers.