Benevolence Lights Up My Later Life
Benevolence Lights Up My Later Life is an education system project launched to tackle problems related to an aging society.
The project aims to:
- Promote Intergenerational Solidarity
- Train the elderly care professionals
- Improve the quality of health and social care for the elderly
- To provide seminars and workshops for public and health care/social services professionals
- To promote and practice on the integration of teaching, research and social service.
The first scheme is to promote the understanding of aging society, such as and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Targets include professionals, patients and caregivers. We successfully bring public and political attention to Alzheimer’s disease.