World Bank (WB)
1818 H Street, NW, 20433 Washington
District of Columbia, United States
With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working for sustainable solutions that reduce poverty and build shared prosperity in developing countries.
The 5 institutions:
- IBRD: The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- IDA: The International Development Association
- IFC: The International Finance Corporation
- MIGA: The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- ICSID: The International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes
The Annual Report focuses on how the World Bank is partnering with countries to end extreme poverty by 2030, promote shared prosperity, and support the global sustainable development agenda. Read the reports here.