"Building together the future of education: innovation, interdisciplinary research and open science"-Bootcamp
The Tecnológico de Monterrey, the UNESCO Chair Open Educational Movement, and the University of Leeds are inviting doctorate students, thesis supervisors, and research professors interested in frontier education research to participate in the interactive Bootcamp: "Building the Future of Education Together: Innovation, Interdisciplinary Research, and Open Science Training for Researchers in Educational Innovation and Sustainability", which will take part from October 29 to 31, 2023 in Comillas, Cantabria, Spain.
The objectives of the bootcamp are to share share diverse perspectives and challenges in education research at the frontier of knowledge, increase research capacities by incorporating new knowledge and experience and to create interdisciplinary and open networks to build solutions to address society's holistic challenges and needs.
Some of the main themes will be:
- Defining interdisciplinary frontier educational research
- UN Sustainable Development Goals and multidisciplinary research
- Open science in the framework of sustainability
- The use of technological tools for analysis
- Academic and scientific networks to mobilize knowledge-based responses with social impact