Structuring Projects by the University of Coimbra
Societal challenges require consistent responses, which will be carried out through an approach that uses strategic interdisciplinary areas and by promoting structural projects. The development of these projects will allow multidisciplinary approaches able to contribute effectively to societal challenges, in particular those advocated in the United Nations 2030 Agenda.
Check some of the structuring projects by the University of Coimbra here:
- ACADEMY FOR THE ENCOUNTER OF CULTURES AND RELIGIONS
- EC2U | EUROPEAN CAMPUS OF CITY-UNIVERSITIES
- EfS | ENERGY FOR SUSTAINABILITY
- FISU HEALTHY CAMPUS
- M8 ALLIANCE
- OBSERVATORY OF PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITIES
- SCN | SUSTAINABLE CAMPUS NETWORK
- STRATEGIC AREAS
- UC OPEN SCIENCE
- UNESCO CHAIR IN BIODVERSITY AND CONSERVATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Find out more here.