Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
KIIT - KISS, Bhubaneswar 751024
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), formerly KIIT University, is a private deemed university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It primarily emphasizes on higher education and research in engineering and science. In 2019 KIIT was recognised as Institute of Eminence by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. ARIIA 2021 ranked KIIT as India's best private university in innovation and self-financing.
Read about KIIT and sustainability here: https://kiit.ac.in/sustainability-and-equity/
To create an advanced centre of professional learning of international standing where pursuit of knowledge and excellence shall reign supreme, unfettered by the barriers of nationality, language, cultural plurality and religion.
- Imparting value based quality education of international standard and imbibing skill for solving real life problems.
- Inculcating global perspective in attitude.
- Creating leadership qualities with futuristic vision.
- Fostering spirit of entrepreneurship and realisation of societal responsibilities.
- Cultivating adaptation of ethics, morality and healthy practices in professional life.
- Instilling habit of continual learning.
- Encouraging and supporting creative abilities and research temperament.
- Establishing and promoting close interaction with industries and other utility sectors and keep abreast with state-of-the-art technology.
Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences – KISS
Beginning in 1992, we have made concerted efforts towards inclusive education, women empowerment, tribal uplift and sustainable development. We have grown to become the world’s largest residential education institution for tribal children. Our experience shows that, given access and opportunity, there is no limit to what indigenous students can achieve. It is our lifelong mission to ensure that indigenous heritage is accorded due respect and indigenous communities are empowered through spreading of awareness about tribal rights.
Our aim is to break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future. We believe that every person has the right to access resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and to become an active and contributing member of our society.
Read more about KISS here: https://kiss.ac.in/about/